Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 119


Hello!
Have you missed me as much as I've missed you
and your lovely comments?
It amazes me that just two afternoons of class per week
can take up so much of my time.
I have found time to dye another lovely silk charmeuse scarf,
which you can see above and also a detail shot below.


I never tire of my time in the dye studio
AND the excitement when the results are about to be revealed.

I'm growing passionate about my weaving journey as well.
The bottom part of the photo below is a portion
of the plaid that I wove yesterday.


.....and this is part of the twill:


I'm really enjoying my class.

.....and just in case you haven't seen enough of Maggie's quilt,
here's a shot of it on her bed:



thanks so much for stopping by,
and leaving such wonderful comments

peace to you and yours




4 comments:

Merrilee said...

I love that you're still sticking to your 200 day promise, and doing such lovely work while you're at it. I thought maybe you'd take a few well earned days off after Maggie's quilt was finished, but didn't count on you loving the weaving journey so much! The bright colored plaid is just wonderful - cheery and inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Judy, your colorful weaving makes me so happy!! And of course, the quilt and the scarf are fabulous. You are such a talented artist.

Maggi said...

So glad to have seen some of your weaving and Maggie's beautiful quilt xx

Carol said...

Lovely scarf, Judy, and the quilt is really beautiful. Lucky Maggie! I'm impressed with your weaving - that's looking great. Lucilla is having a go at weaving, very tiny steps, and I must say, it's making me think I'd like to try...